Sunday 25 January 2015

Pineapple sodas and Spicy fries!

 Yesterday afternoon my friend Nicole and I spontaneously decided to meet up in the city to have a delicious soda and scrumptious fries from one of our favourite restaurants 'Two Bit Villains'
Two Bit Villains is a vintage style eatery and soda bar. It's famous for its delicious hand crafted sodas and its well priced selection of food. Everything on the menu is gluten free, vegetarian and/or vegan so it suits everyone's dietary requirements and it's not overly expensive which is a huge thumbs up for me!

Yesterday I decided to try the spicy fries (they also sell regular fries which are amazing, but I wanted to jazz things up a bit). The spicy fries in my opinion aren't too spicy, but they definitely have a spicy zing too them! My friend Nicole got the regular fries, and tried one of my spicy fries and said it was very spicy, so I guess it depends on a persons palette! The servings you get at Two Bit Villains are very generous, the fries are $5 and you get a huge serving, with tomato ketchup and mustard. I also had the pineapple flavored soda and it was delicious! Hit the TBV soda craving perfectly! Nicole had the strawberry flavor, she seemed to enjoy it very much! I've also had the strawberry flavor and I can safely say it's amazing!



After we had our delicious soda and fries, we decided to take some photos of ourselves against a wall because you know... we're cool. We both had a bit of a laugh trying to sit up on the ledge and staying still for the photo. Eventually we got a few good shots !! Click this link to have a look at Nicole's blog! http://nicole-emily-heath.blogspot.com.au/



  Just in case anyone is wondering here's my ootd info! (I'm the one wearing the glasses)

Gold chain necklace - Collette - $3
Palm tree one piece - Ice - $15
Denim daisy shorts - Paper Scissors - $7
Jelly Shoes - Rubi Shoes - $5
I can't quite remember where the belt is from, I got it a few years ago!

Thank you for reading my first proper blog post! I hope you enjoyed!

- Marnie-

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Your outfit was super nice that day too! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first blog Marnie!
    I will have too go try the fries at Two Bit Villains! :D

    ReplyDelete